Wednesday 19 January 2011

Rankin - Colours:
















I am interested in making the eyes stand out on my front cover, these pictures are also part of Rankin's work and I think the different eye colours are really bright and bold. The picture cut out in the shape of a lightning bolt would be an amazingly eye-catching magazine cover and the colours used makeup-wise make the eye colour stand out against the white base colours of the image. When I come to making my final magazine cover I will try out different effects on Photoshop to create interesting and bright eye colours; this shows in Rankin's eye photos as they must be enhanced seeing as the brightness is
unbelievable on some of the iris'.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is beginning to look really good. i like the mixture of ideas/inspiration that you are drawing on. the mock up is really promising too. post as often as you can in the next few weeks. well done.

    ReplyDelete