Sunday 23 January 2011

Double Page Spread - Mock-Up




I produced this double page spread mock-up to show the style of layout I would like my magazine to look like, there will be a lot more writing on my final copy and I will shortly produce a mock-up article as well. I will include what is listed on the second page within my double page spread;
- Where the band are from
- The band's genre of music
- Examples of their songs
- The band's inspirations
Followed by an individual breakdown of each band member somewhere else on the page, this shows a well thought-out layout of a spread.
I think the images work really well together and they all tie in because each member is wearing denim, on the real version I will use a similar theme to this as it creates a unique signature dress sense of the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment