Friday 28 January 2011

Mock-up Contents


This is the mock-up of my contents page; I took inspiration from an ELLE magazine contents page I researched at the start of the course, this gave me the idea to create a border of images around the text. The text is not visible on the page as it's a mock-up however the blank white box in the centre of the page would be filled with a list of pages with page numbers and a brief description of what you should expect to find on each page.
I like my idea of having one repeated image around the outside of the text in black and white and then other images over-lapping these to represent other band members, in colour. The instrument props used in my test shots came in very handy for this contents page as I used the drummer with her sticks and the guitarist holding her pick. I like my mock-up a lot and think I will produce something similar for my final magazine. The title font is the same font as used on the cover of my magazine for the small text, this shows continuity through the pages and creates a themed font for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment