Tuesday 18 January 2011

Analysis of test shots:

As I have taken a fair amount of photos I have chosen my favourite shots and have looked at what will work best for my magazine. I have decided to stick with my original idea of a close-up half-face on the front cover and I will create a mock-up of what I want this to roughly look like. On the contents I will just various sections of photos and apply them as a border, with one group feature photo as the main image and the text surrounding this central image. Again, on the double page spread I will use various images of the "band" of three people whilst sticking to a colour scheme but adding flashes of other colours to brighten the page up. The three people the "band" consists of each have a different colour of hair, I wanted to do this from the start as it means the images will be eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment