Thursday 13 January 2011

About My Magazine:

About my magazine;
The audience for my magazine will be from the age of 16+, they would typically have a keen interest in indie/alternative music and a side interest in fashion.
The font will be big but in a scribbled font so it appeals to a younger audience as well as more mature people. I would like the colour of the title to be white as my background will be busy, however I may make changes to this when I make my actual product.
The music featured in my magazine will be similar to the likes of The Foals, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club and Ellie Goulding.
The front cover of my magazine will feature a close-up image of a girl’s face, with the emphasis on the eye; this means I can use Photoshop to change the colours of the eye and adapt the make-up on her face. I will also use Photoshop to show that my magazine is music based by putting an instrument in the reflection of the pupil of the eye.
These are some magazines I have looked at for inspiration;
Jess Pardoe

No comments:

Post a Comment