Wednesday 19 January 2011

Dazed and Confused Cover:


I really like this magazine cover, if I saw this in a shop I would pick it up and read the cover without a doubt, the colours are so vibrant and the title is slightly transparent which focuses all the attention on the models. I like the make-up used in this image and I am inspired by how the editor has managed to achieve such an eye-catching cover. The tagline at the bottom being 'Smile!' really ties in with the huge smile that has been painted onto the models' faces, I like this idea a lot; as Dazed and Confused has a number of different features to the magazine they haven't singled just one of them out on the cover, it is very neutral. The black writing in the four corners are barely noticeable which I like, the colours in the middle of the page are so bold that they are insignificant at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment