Wednesday 2 February 2011

Kerrang! Double Page Spread Analysis



I have looked at many double page spreads but I have picked this out as one that I like the most; I think the colour palette of reds and blacks works really well together and it reflects the genre of the band. I like that the main image stretches over both pages and the title is beneath it. Two thirds of the double page is taken up by image and title which leaves just the right amount for the article; when I produce my article on my double page spread I will have to rearrange it so it fits in around the image as that will be the key focal point on the pages. The image is very controversial but this works as it's in Kerrang!'s magazine, which is aimed at an audience of around the age of 16+, similar to mine so I could use factors like this to take advantage of the age range and make it specifically targeted for my age range.

No comments:

Post a Comment