Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dazed & Confused Cover:


I really like this front cover as the layered text and images work really well; I may use a similar layout to this with the text over the middle of the image in a neutral colour as it attracts enough attention for people to read it but not too much that it overrides the image. I also like the colour palette of greys and creams as they compliment each other well; the title works really well in a darker grey over the pale grey/off white background as it's layered behind the picture. The font all ties in well with the curved, natural image with minimal editing or effects on it. The bar code is slightly oversized in my opinion but other than that I think this magazine cover works really well from studying all its factors; I am particularly fond of Dazed & Confused covers as they are always individual and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment