Monday 21 February 2011

Final AS Magazine Colour Palette

The colours I have decided to use for my final magazine all blend together with a flash of blue, the coral and red colours will be used for the surroundings, some clothing items and some tones of hair colour. The black and white will be used for fonts and small sections of the photographs. Finally, the bright blue will be used with slightly lighter and darker tones within the clothing of the band and the location/setting of the photos, this will all tie together to create a brightly coloured summer-feel to my photo shoot. As I have planned to take my final magazine photos outdoors around my house in the countryside some of the photos may appear to be in an old or wood-like setting - however I haven't included the green tones of the nature surrounding the photos as they shouldn't need to stand out in my images and won't be key to the features of my magazine.
My final photos will be posted shortly, within the next two weeks through an Animoto short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment