Thursday 17 February 2011

Grading my Draft:

I think I would give my final draft a level 3 because the layout is consistent and the font links the pages together, it would probably stand out due to the bold image on the cover. However it isn't a level 4 because it still needs improvements due to gaps in the layout and article. I have written questions on a previous post and recieved some feedback via blogger comments, I am going to ask peers who don't take Media as an AS level as well to vary the feedback.

When I recieved my teacher assessed feedback it was also a level 3, this can be improved by the following things:
  • add some form of detail to the masthead on my cover page, as it could stand out more
  • make the contents page layout more interesting (text and numbers)
  • double page spread - columns? less boxy?
  • more model-like images for the final magazine (like the black and white one on DPS)
For my Research and Planning work on my blog I recieved a level 4, this could still be pushed up to full marks by using other software to present ideas on my blog, such as Animoto or Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment